If your Raleigh, NC house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Raleigh house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Raleigh NC house for cash.
By doing this, you can alleviate the problems you are currently facing. If your house is in foreclosure the worst thing you can do wait. If you are behind on payments you would need to contact the bank right away. Also, you should contact a local home buying company immediately!
Be mindful of your credit score if you think you cannot make the next mortgage payment. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, can become tainted by missed mortgage payments, liens, back taxes, and so forth. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy my Raleigh NC house for cash: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Raleigh house fast to someone else with a “buy my Raleigh NC house for cash” mentality, is to take action.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options open to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. The best thing to do in this situation is to sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Wake County Home Buyers (or you can call us at 919-473-6885 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Raleigh area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Raleigh house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. It’s best not to hold out of full retail price when you’re in a bind. I have many friends who cost themselves money by getting greedy with a distressed property, some of whom were experienced real estate professionals.
Do yourself a favor and check your mortgage balance. You can find a payoff amount on your last mortgage statement. Knowing the cost of sale will be an important number to have in your mind when making your decision.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission its best to get an offer from a local real estate house buying company like Otranto Real Estate Co – Mike Buys Houses.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price, contact a qualified agent and list your house on the MLS.
If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Raleigh NC house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Raleigh house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Raleigh house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at 919-473-6885 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
- Make Sure You Are On The Same Page with Your Partner: Many times couples are not on the same page which can create problems down the line. Make sure you sit down with your significant other and you are clear on why you are selling, how fast you need to sell, and what is the bottom price you will accept.
We can help you sell your Raleigh NC house fast. Give us a call at 919-473-6885 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast-fair all cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Raleigh NC house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.